Friday, June 29, 2012

Monster Beats By Dr Dre Tours (in ear) *Paypal accepted* .

These amazing earphones provide the best bass and best way to listen to your music! Prices- 1Earphone= 20 5Earphones=80 10Earphones= 130 20Earphones= 250 FEATURES- WEIGHT 20 GRAMS TANGLE FREE WIRE CORD LENGTH 1.2 METRES 5 PAIRS OF DIFFERENT SIZE EARBUDS CARRY CASE MANUAL AND WARRANTY CARD My ONLY meeting point is golders green (northern line) For worldwide shipping then please contact me and we can organise a paypal payment.. the shipping will need to be calculated and a payment has to be made first before shipping off anything. I accept pay pal and I will ship it to you for 10extra if its for 10+ earphones OR 5 extra for shipping if you want to buy 1-9 Earphones For any other information or if you want to pay via pay pal then text me on 07722036883

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular