Saturday, June 16, 2012

BEATS BY DR DRE SOLO HD - RED WHITE YELLOW AVAILABLE ?

These are the actual photos of the beats that I have taken myself. Description of the Headphones: They Are Loud with the bass effect being bang on good. Tested and Bought by all customers interested previously Selling them at a bargain for only 45 Cheapest in Tameside If interested just text or call me or even leave a message reply to this ad and I usually reply within a few minutes I am an honest trusted seller with 100% satisfaction guaranteed I have sold many beats by Dr Dre SOLO HD headphones before with 100% Satisfaction from all customers Cash on collection or Delivery can be arranged within reasonable distance I am based in tameside and around the longsight/rusholme area Call Or Text Me On 07737312697 BB PIN: 26CA26B8 I am also selling other stuff so feel free to contact me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular