Saturday, June 16, 2012

Dre Beats Studio WHITE*RED*BLACK ?

Description of the Headphones: They Are Loud with the bass effect being bang on good. same as the original can not tell if real or not Tested and Bought by all customers interested previously Selling them at a bargain for only 45 If interested just text or call me or even leave a message reply to this ad and I usually reply within a few minutes I am an honest trusted seller with 100% satisfaction guaranteed I have sold many beats by Dr Dre BEATS STUDIO MONSTERS HD headphones before with 100% Satisfaction from all customers Cash on collection or can be posted by royal mail next day delivery I am based in worsley near to walkden coming in stock selling quick will be here soon thank you email or text for more info

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular